Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SHOWBOTS


Thought I’d share a demo reel from the company currently fabricating costumes based on designs created by me and Star Trek concept artist Andrew Probert over the past 2 years.   Show Creators Inc.  This Las Vegas based performance company puts on stage shows and do trade show events all over the world with their signature Robot character the “Showbot” as well as a number of other visual attractions.  The guy inside this costume was my creative director for the Blue Man Group project.  I’m grateful to be working doing what I love in concept art, digital paint and traditional oils.  It’s a real blessing.  

Just having a reflective moment….   For more info on the Showbot, videos, fabrication photos from past shows and more check out www.theshowbots.com and www.showcreators.com

Oh, I got a brief mention in a recent interview Andy did on filmsketchr.blogspot.com Andy Probert interview 

No comments:

Post a Comment