Monday, May 14, 2012

SPECTRUM FANTASTIC ART LIVE!


On May 18th-20th I’ll be exhibiting at Spectrum Fantastic Art Live in Kansas City Missouri.  I'm really excited since I haven't done a real convention to promote myself since Worldcon 2001 in Philadelphia.  Been too busy working, which is good and bad I guess. Working steady in my field yet largely unknown... I'll be sharing a booth with Illustrator, concept artist, Art Director and all around awesome dude, JP Targete.   I’ll have a few large oil paintings on view, sculpted maquettes to show & prints available.  We’ll be at booth # 805. 

Starting May 17th I’ll begin to chronicle the entire trip with sketches, photos and video from the con for anyone interested.

Floorplan



2 comments:

  1. Would love to go to that, have a choice time there Eric, and be sure to say Hi to Paul and Ben at the White Cloud Worlds booth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do Stuart. I'll be posting pics soon. Were Paul and Ben around when we were doing concepts for Blue man? Might be a good icebreaker if I can let them know who I am and what we did.

      Delete